Inscrit le: 02 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:54 (2017) Sujet du message: 3 In 1 Norman Mitchell
3 in 1 has a three-fold concept. They include the following:
1. My Personal New Testament
2. My Personal Devotional
3. Reading the Bible in one year.
1. My Personal Testament includes a paraphrase of the New Testament and Proverbs. It is not intended to be another translation of the New Testament. My intent is to express the meaning of Scripture using different words; where possible, the first person singular has been used. Places where the passage refers to the reader as “you”, the author has rephrased the words to read “I”. Quotes from Scripture have also been used throughout the book.
The first person singular is used in many verses. In many verses, the author replaced the following words: you, they, them, my, myself, and theirs with the word I, me, my, or mine. The author’s intent is that you, the reader, will use these passages as a confession and a profession of faith believing the Words of Jesus apply to you.
For example, it is written I Matthew 5:3, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.” Instead, My Personal Testament will be read as follows: “I am blessed because I am poor in spirit, and the Kingdom of Heaven is mine.” As a believer and follower of Jesus, this is a confession and a profession of faith.
When the above passage is paraphrased as a confession, it would be a paraphrase of state God’s intent and the reader’s confession of God’s truth.
2. My Personal Devotional becomes a daily Bible devotional.
3. My Personal Journey through the Bible gives the reader an opportunity to read the Old Testament once, the New Testament twice, and the Proverbs six times in one year.
publisher: Norman Mitchell (December 22, 2016)
isbn: 1773023659, 978-1773023656,
weight: 3.6 pounds (